9th automotiveIT Congress
“Automotive business – from the classic to the agile IT“
The automotiveIT Congress has established itself as IT summit
and “class reunion” for the CIOs in the auto industry.
Speakers on the automotiveIT Congress include managers and members of the executive board of Audi, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, Porsche, VW, Toyota, Opel, Ford, Volvo, Qoros und many more.
The presentations represent a cross section of current industry topics. Engage in discussions with speakers and participants on the nerve cord of the world’s most demanding industry – the auto industry.
Convention Center, Room 1
Date and time:
March 23, 2017
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Get-together from 6 p.m.
- Adam Opel AG: Tina Müller, Chief Marketing Officer
- Audi México S. A. de C. V.: Jochen Fichtner, Director IT & Organisation
- Audi AG: Ivan Jukic, Leitung SAP Competence Center Produktion und Logistik
- Bertelsmann Stiftung: Dr. Jörg Dräger, Member of the Executive Board
- Bertrandt AG: Klaus Härtl, Head of the Electronics Competence Centre and Bernhard Zechmann, Head of IT
- MHP – A Porsche Company: Dr. Andreas Hirning, Partner
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: Brigitte Courtehoux, Head of Connected Services and New Mobility
- Robert Bosch GmbH: Elmar Pritsch, CIO
- Schaeffler AG: Gerhard Baum, CDO
- Volkswagen AG: Dr. Martin Hofmann, CIO
Early bird (until January 15, 2017) – 980.00 EUR
From January 16, 2017 – 1,290.00 EUR
From March 1, 2017 – 1,490.00 EUR
*Prices do not include statutory value-added tax.