Shortly you will find here all information about the
automotiveIT Congress 2017
Send us an email with the keyword automotiveIT Congress 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you in time when the early bird Prices starts
IT drives the auto industry
With top speakers and more than 500 high-caliber participants, the automotiveIT Congress has established itself as IT summit and “class reunion” for the top decision-makers in the auto industry. On March 17, 2016, the automotiveIT-Congress will take place as part of CeBIT, the world’s largest technology fair, in Hanover, Germany. By decision-makers, for decision-makers.
The presentations represent a cross section of current industry topics. Engage in discussions with speakers and participants on the nerve cord of the world’s most demanding industry – the auto industry. The number of spots for participants is limited and has been booked up in years past. So secure your place as a participant now and register immediately for this top-flight event. All lectures are simultaneously translated into English.
Congress area hall 19
Event date and time:
March 17, 2016
10 a.m. to about 6 p.m.
With get-together afterwards
- Continental, Christian Eigler, Corporate CIO
- Institut für Trend- und Zukunftsforschung (ITZ GmbH), Dr. Eike Wenzel, Founder and Leader
- Ford Motor Company, Marcy Klevorn, Vice President and CIO
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Andrzej Kawalec, Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Security Services
- Daimler AG, Wilko Andreas Stark, Vice President Daimler Strategy & Product Strategy and Planning Mercedes-Benz Cars
- MAN Truck&Bus, Dr. Stephan Fingerling, CIO and Markus Lipinsky, Head of Department “Telematics and Digital Solutions”
- MHP – A Porsche Company, Dr. Andreas Hirning, Partner
- T-Systems, Anette Bronder, Managing Director Digital Division
- Volvo Cars, Peter Lorentzon, Vice President Consumer IT Services
- ZF Friedrichshafen, Dr. Jürgen Sturm, CIO
Dr. Thomas Stöckel, Managing Director, nextLAP GmbH
Dirk Christoph, Managing Director, Innoactive Digital Realities GmbH
till Dec. 31, 2015= 980 euros*
from Jan. 1, 2016= 1,290 euros*
*Prices do not include statutory value-added tax.